Open Call for CARI Faculty Fellows
- February 2nd, 2022
- in News
Become a CARI Faculty Fellow
February 1-28, 2022, the Collaborative Arts Research Initiative will accept applications for a new cohort of Faculty Fellows to begin in August, 2022.
Any full-time faculty member at the University of Alabama, tenure-track or renewable contract is eligible to apply. A CARI Faculty Fellowship is a 2-year commitment to being an active member of a collaborative arts research community.
In addition to the opportunity to strengthen your research design and impact, the benefits of a CARI Faculty Fellowship include:
● Up to $4000/year in general research support
● Priority access to Maxwell Hall’s facilities and equipment
● The opportunity to guide CARI’s acquisition of additional equipment and software
● Opportunities to bring guest artists and collaborators in your areas of interest
● Assistance in identifying external funding sources
CARI is committed to anti-racist practices and to fostering an inclusive and diverse research community that nurtures and promotes the curiosity and growth of all of its members.